I’m an Engineer starts on Monday, two weeks stuffed with creative questioning, exciting live chats and tenser-than-the-X-Factor eviction days!
Let’s meet the engineers competing for votes in the Production Zone and the schools who’ll be challenging them…
I help to get Beans in cans and Ketchup in bottles.
I make machines that use lasers to mark wire which is used inside aeroplanes.
I’m an apprentice manufacturing engineer at an investment casting factory, I program robots to make component parts destined for jet engines and industrial gas turbine engines.
I write the processes that tell people, on the production line, how to put parts onto the different engines before they are ready to go into cars.
I grow lots of cells and then make each individual cell into a factory to make things like drugs or fuels.
- All Hallows Catholic High School, Preston
- Brighouse High School, Brighouse
- Chosen Hill School, Gloucester
- Colchester Academy, Colchester
- Doonfoot Primary, School South Ayrshire
- Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, Dronfield
- Gillespie Primary School, London
- Manor Church of England Academy Trust, York
- Marylebone Boys’ School, London
- Our Lady and St Hubert’s Catholic Primary School, Oldbury
- Park Hall Academy, Birmingham
- Rickmansworth School, Rickmansworth
- Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School, Marlow
- St Bartholomew’s School, Newbury
- Stamford Junior School, Stamford
- The Community College, Whitstable
- The Ridgeway School & Sixth Form College, Swindon
- Thornhill School Business & Enterprise College, Sunderland
- Thornton Primary School Thornton, Fife
- Weston College, Weston-Super-Mare